Thursday, January 12, 2012


  Biography of Kristine Barth

I am currently living 2 blocks from where I was born. I have lived in many places around the world, but I am right back where I started, Tacoma, Washington. I love the Pacific Northwest and love being near friends and family.

I was married twice, with the last ending 25 years of marriage with the loss of my spouse to lung cancer. I have a 17 year old daughter, who is in her senior year of High School and a running start student of Pierce College. We live in my mother's home and see to her care as she is 91 years young but housebound. Our home is on a beautiful 12 acre estate with my brother and my aunt. We have ponds and amazing wildlife to enjoy each day.

In the 70's, I was a student of Commercial Art. I married and moved to Los Angeles. I started a career in banking and after 25 years in the financial industry, I have returned to school to pursue a degree in Digital Design at Pierce College. With the advancement of the computer and technology, art has taken a new direction and I am working to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment