Monday, January 23, 2012

Creating Fonts

In this part of the assignment we were to create just the capital letters of the alphabet and in another lesson we will be making the lower case letters and symbols. I used a brush that I got on the Internet for Illustrator Brushes.

I also downloaded the Font Creator Program 4.1 in order to complete this assignment. I was trying to make a swirly type font that was a little more like script and I hope that it will come across well when it is completed.

In order to complete this assignment I needed to use Adobe Illustrator and create the brushes I used and the Font Creator.

I like this font, but I am going to try to create an Illustrator brush of my own and try my hand at another set of fonts that are not as script like, something more modern or organic.

No comments:

Post a Comment