Monday, January 23, 2012

Animated Photoshop Brush



This is my first assignment in Digital Design 220 animating a Photoshop Brush using Adobe Flash.  I hope to create a scene that looks somewhat realistic with some grass brushes.



The photo I used is of the stream on my property.  The stream has lots of moss and greenery around it so I am trying to add to it.  I used an internet site that has a variety of illustrator brushes and I downloaded a few grasses along with a couple of fish brushes and fairy/butterfly brushes to decorate the photo scene in separate layers in Photoshop.  I imported to Adobe Flash and animated the layers. I published the scene as a movie and placed in Youtube and then placed into this blog.



I enjoyed this assignment. The more I played around with it, the more I found new possibilities for great ideas. I may go back and make the fish jump out of the water for my portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment