Sunday, March 4, 2012

Assignment 14 Gallopin Gertie

In this assignment we were to create a logo for the Gallopin' Gertie Model A Car Club based on information provided from them. We also needed to create an email newsletter for the car club with 3 photos.

I didn't want to use the programs to draw a logo because I just couldnt get detailed. So I hand drew both images, scanned them into PS and then into Illustrator.  Then used Dreamweaver to make a newletter. I used the logo and two pictures of my mom, who was an antique car enthusist. My Dad and her restored a 1940 Plymouth and went to many car club meets in with my aunt and uncle decked out in the clothing from the year of their cars.

I enjoyed making the logo but not so much the newletter, it was tedious. I hope the car club enjoys my drawing of the Model A.

No comments:

Post a Comment